Cell Structure Questions
1. Which of these units is most suitable for measuring the length of a cell?
A - Micrometer
B - Meter
C - Centimeter
2. A cell measures 5 x 10^-5 m. What does it measure in micrometres?
3. Name one structure that is found in a plant cell but is not found in a bacterial or an animal cell.
4. What is the equation for calculating magnification?
5. Give an example of a structure that is found inside of all living cells
6. Give an example of a structure that is only found in plant cells
7. What is produced by ribosomes?
8. What is the function of the cell wall?
9. What is the function of the cell membrane?
10. What is the function of the nucleus?