1. A current of 12 A flows for 20 minutes into an electric cooker. How much charge has the cooker used?
2. What are the units for charge?
3. A current of 3 A flows into a television set. How long would it take 1500 C of charge to flow through it?
4. What is the equation to calculate charge?
Energy transfered / potential difference
5. Protons are?
C - Positive
6. Neutrons are?
A - Neutral
7. Electrons are?
A - Negative
8. If a charge of 105C flows in 15s, calculate the current.
9. If 18400 C of charge flows through an air conditioning unit every hour, what current does it draw?
10. A current of 2 A flows for 30 seconds through a lamp.
How much charge has moved?