1. What is a communicable disease?
2. What is a non-communicable disease?
3. What is a pathogen?
4. State the scientific term for the passing of a disease from one organism to another?
5. What type of pathogen is HIV/AIDS?
6. True or false? Malaria is caused by a protist
7. True or false? Cholera is a water-born disease
8. Name a physical defence to disease on the human body
9. What food is Salmonella commonly found in?
10. Which of the following an example of a non-communicable disease?
A - Ebola
B - Diabetes
C - Flu