Energy Stores Questions
1. What is the name of the energy stored by a moving object?
2. True or false? Energy can NOT be created
3. What is the gravitational potential energy stored in a 60 kg person sitting at the top of a 2 m high slide? (g = 10 N/kg)
4. What form of energy is stored in a chunk of coal?
5. True or false? A stretched catapult is an elastic store of energy
6. How much potential energy is gained by a 3 kg object raised by 5 m? (g = 10 N/kg)
7. How much potential energy is gained by a 7 kg object raised by 26 m? (g = 10 N/kg)
8. What is the equation to calculate kinetic energy?
9. True or false? Energy can be destroyed
10. Which type of appliance would convert electrical energy into sound energy?