1. What effect does very high temperature/pH have on enzymes?
2. What is the name of the enzymes that break down proteins?
3. How can we test for reducing sugars?
4. True or false? A calorimeter tests for the energy stored in a food
5. What is an enzyme?
6. True or false? Enzymes decrease the speed of a reaction
7. What is the name of the enzyme that breaks down carbohydrates?
8. The optimum temperature for an enzyme is the temperature where the enzyme has the ____ energy
9. What is the active site of an enzyme?
10. True or false? Lowering the temperature of an enzyme will denature it