1. Which microscope has a higher magnification
A - Electron microscope
B - Light microscope
2. What is the equation for magnification?
3. Give one example of an advantage of an electron microscope
4. Give one example of a disadvantage of an electron microscope
5. Give one example of a disadvantage of a light microscope
6. Give one example of an advantage of a light microscope
7. True or false? A light microscope helps us examine the structure of what is inside cells
8. Which microscope has the highest resolution?
A - Light microscope
B - Electron microscope
9. Why do scientist use microscopes?
10. True or false? The electron microscope allows us to see the structures of cell organelles, e.g a nucleus in high resolution