1. Fill in the blanks for the photosynthesis equation:
Carbon dioxide + | ? | ---light energy---> | ? | + Oxygen
2. What carries water through a plant to the leaves?
3. True or false? The phloem transports food (sucrose) to the roots only
4. State a limiting factor for photosynthesis
5. True or false? Starch absorbs the light energy required for photosynthesis
6. State the reactants in photosynthesis
7. State the products of photosynthesis
8. True or false? The majority of stomata are located on the top side of the leaf
9. What is the function of the stomata?
10. A plant that grows in a shady area is likely to have adapted to have:
A - Leaves with a large surface area
B - Leaves with a small area
C - Shallow roots