Plant Transport Questions
1. What is the function of the xylem vessel?
2. What is the function of the phloem tube?
3. True or false? The xylem vessel transports water from the roots to the leaves
4. What is transpiration?
5. What is translocation?
6. By what process is water absorbed through the root hair cells?
7. If the temperature increases, what happens to the rate of transpiration?
8. What is the movement of sugars through a plant called?
9. What happens to the rate of transpiration as the wind speed increases?
10. True or false? If a plant is put in a plastic bag then the plant will lose water faster because it is more humid