1. What happens to resistance in a wire as the wire gets hotter?
The resistance increases
2. What are the units for resistance?
3. What is the total resistance of two 8 Ω resistors connected in parallel?
4. What is the total resistance of two 12 Ω resistors connected in series?
5. What is the equation used to calculate resistance?
Resistance = Voltage / Current
6. What current flows in a 70 Ω resistor with a potential difference of 4 V across it?
7. 0.4 kΩ is the same as:
B -400 Ω
8. What is 6mA in amps?
9. Finish this statement. If a wire is made thicker, the resistance...
10. How much energy is transferred by a 260 W television set in 11 minutes?