Units of Measure Questions
1. State the unit that is used to measure force
2. An object has a density of 11 g/cm^3 and a volume of 4 cm^3, what is the mass of the object?
3. Which compound unit might be used to measure pressure?
4. One milk bottle has a value of 3.2l for £2.89, another milk bottle has a value of 1.9l for £1.45, which milk bottle is the best value for money?
5. What is 2.95 km in meters?
6. Convert 18cm^2 to mm^2
7. A car travels at 35 km/ph, how far will the car travel in 1 hour and 25 minutes
8. How many meters are there in 0.43 km?
9. A car travels 83km in 2.5 hours, how fast was the car travelling?
10. How many mm are in 2.87 meters?